AMAZING INGREDIENTS FOUND ONLY IN MIIRA-CELL PLUS
AFA Extract (Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae) is a blue-green algae supplement. Has vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene, several B group vitamins, and vitamins C, E and K. Contains minerals such as calcium, iron and magnesium. Plays a regulatory role in the nervous system and stimulates the immune system.
Eating SunGold skin provides 34% folate and 32% more vitamin E to your diet than eating the flesh alone. Folate is an important micronutrient for all ages but particularly for pregnant women and growing infants.
The following benefits have been observed from research studies into bilberries, bilberry extract or anthocyanosides:
• Strengthens blood vessels.
• Improves circulation.
• Treats diarrhoea.
• Prevent cell damage.
• Could help in treating retinopathy.
• May help lower blood glucose levels.
Health benefits of pomegranate
• Protects us from free radicals. …
• It thins your blood. …
• Prevention of atherosclerosis. …
• It acts like an oxygen mask. …
• It prevents arthritis. …
• Fights erectile dysfunction. …
• Fights heart disease and prostate cancer. …
• Pomegranate is loaded with beneficial nutrients.
5. SALMON OVARY
Rich in omega- 3 fatty acids, the fatty fish helps sharpen your brain and improves your memory retention. It is also known to reduce risk of dementia and loss of mental functions. Salmon’s anti-inflammatory properties make it one of the most preferred foods in the world of health and nutrition.
For maintenance, astaxanthin:
• Improves blood flow.
• Decreases blood pressure.
• Protects against blood clotting.
• Improves LDL cholesterol.
• Improves lipid counts.
• Decreases oxidative stress.
• In animal studies, an astaxanthin-derived compound protected the heart from damage from heart attacks.
Peptides may help build strength and muscle mass. Peptides are short strings of amino acids, typically comprising 2–50 amino acids. Amino acids are also the building blocks of proteins
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SASALAPA aka SOURSOP or GRAVIOLA
• HELPS KILL CANCER CELLS.
• HELPS FIGHT BACTERIA.
• BOOSTS IMMUNITY.
• IMPROVES GASTROINTESTINAL HEALTH.
• MAY HELP STABILIZE BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS.
• ANAGLESIC PROPERTIES.
• SOURSOP LEAVES –
Practitioners of herbal medicine use soursop fruit and graviola tree leaves to treat stomach ailments, fever, parasitic infections, hypertension and rheumatism. It’s used as a sedative, as well. But claims of the fruit’s anti-cancer properties have attracted the most attention.
9. GOJI BERRY
Goji berries are packed with many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. They’re associated with many health benefits, including improving blood sugar control, helping with weight loss, fighting aging and protecting against cancer. Nevertheless, more human studies are needed
Propolis and its extracts have numerous applications in treating various diseases due to its antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, antimycotic, antifungal, antiulcer, anticancer, and immunomodulatory properties