Vitamin D3 supplements are essential nutrients that are required to metabolize calcium, and look after immunity and brain function. Recent studies highlight the fact that Vitamin D deficiency and obesity may be linked.
VitaTree® Vitamin D3 is a Vitamin D supplement that is absorbed efficiently and made from the wool of sheep. Vitamin D3 is produced when sunlight hits the animal’s wool. Other Vitamin D3 supplements like those made from fish livers can be toxic to your system.
VitaTree® Vitamin D3 supplements is in 1000 IU capsules that can be swallowed with no problem, and the product has no gluten, dairy, artificial sweeteners, yeast, colours or preservatives.
Vitamin D3 deficiency can result in the following:
- High blood pressure
- Chronic Fatigue
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Low immunity
- CancerArthritis (Rheumatoid)
- Heart disease
- Low immunity
Vitamin D3 advantages
- Vitamin D3 increases phosphorus and calcium absorption.
- Good D3 levels reinforce the immune system.
- Type 2 Diabetes is higher in people with deficient Vitamin D3 levels.
- This deficiency has been connected to Alzheimer’s disease.
- This vitamin promotes weight loss.
- Vitamin D3 protects against breast and prostate as well as colon and rectal cancers.
- Asthma patients feel better with good Vitamin D3 levels.
- Rheumatoid arthritis has been associated with this deficiency.
- VitaTree Vitamin D3 is a concentrated form of this vitamin in a capsule.
Cancer and Vitamin D
Research on the advantages of Vitamin D and cancer abound. Studies have made the link between areas with less natural sunlight and Vitamin D3 and some diseases like cancer. Following are a few of the findings:
- More than three quarters of cancer patients have low levels of Vitamin D according to a study presented by the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO).
- A random trial where subjects got 1100 IU/day Vitamin D3 plus 1450 mg/day calcium found a 77% reduction in all types of the disease.
- Research shows rectal, colon and breast cancer incidents fall as Vitamin D blood levels rise to over 40 ng/mL (100 nmol/L).
Starting with a higher dosage of three capsules daily is suggested for those with Vitamin D deficiency. Once the issues stabilizes, you can drop to one capsule a day.
Vitamin D3 deficiency also hinders the ability to recover from disease. Dwindling Vitamin D3 has even been linked to bronchitis and pneumonia. Adults should take one to three capsules daily.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.